Saturday, October 2, 2010

Moving along...

Well it's been pretty uneventful the last few weeks and hence not much to write about.   As you know I've been pretty active this past year playing basketball and working out (some).   Well 2 weeks ago I was playing here in my neighborhood and sprained my ankle very bad.   It still plagues me today and although it is getting better it is taking way too long for me.   I miss the activity and the my body is feeling it.  

Heather, Alex and I took Ella to the Frederick County Fair a week back.  She absolutely loved it.   I have not been to the fair in many years and must say seeing it through the eyes of a 6-year old is just great!  Really makes you appreciate it.  We did some games and rode some rides.   She also won 2 goldfish in the ping-pong ball toss game thanks to her Mom!!!

Last Saturday was the annual fall yard sale here in our development.   We decided to do it this fall and really dove into all of the things stored in the house.   We got rid of a lot of things that were in storage that really should not have been.     We narrowed it down and kept what was important to each one of us.   All four of us agreed on everything that was removed.  That was nice.    At the same time we were able to look back on a lot of good memories from the past as well.

This past week Heather and I went to see OVO.  A Cirque du Soleil show down at the National Harbor south of Washington DC.   I got her the tickets for her birthday.   The show was just spectacular and the fact that we had seats in row number TWO on the aisle made it even better.   We were front and center!!!  




yard sale  and Cirq8888888888888888888888