Monday, October 5, 2009

Nice Hair Ty!


Well for most of you out there who follow me you know what today is. It "would" have been my 24th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe that it has been 24 years. The last couple have been pretty tough on me but as time has gone by this one has come and almost gone uneventfully.

It's different now as I feel that a wedding anniversary is something that is celebrated by husband and wife. Chris and I celebrated 21 times! That's pretty good. This date from now on is simply a reminder that I was married on this date many years ago. I don't think that I will be able to celebrate it again. But, I'll certainly remember it.

Today was a very nice day outside. My newfound friend kept in touch with me today as she knew what today was and wanted to make sure that everything was okay. And it really was. My life is different now and with this new change of happiness and I'm really enjoying it and getting through the days much easier now.

Oh you gotta love the picture!!! This comparison is of my son Tyler and a picture of me from an ID taken back in 1980. The hair similarity is uncanny!!!